Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Advertising works!

Well I went to eat at a pizza buffet tonight. It was really good, and in a typical American fashion, I over ate! It was delicious though! :) When I was walking home, I saw a GIANT advertisement for Terminator 4 that comes out on June 13 here in Japan. I snapped a small photo with my cell phone.

a four story Terminator 4 ad, epic!

As I dropped by the convenience store to grab a soda, I found a very interesting Coca-cola product. Green tea flavored Coke. Actually, I just finished taking a few sips of it. It is quite tasty, and has a very very mild green tea flavor. I like it! I just thought I would share a picture of it with you. I'll be back soon with some stories!!

how about some green tea coca-cola?

peace

vince

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vince! Neil & I have been in Florida and will be heading home tomorrow. I am now following your blog and have started my own blog. I'd kind of beg you not to read it... Neil thinks it is boring, and I'm sure you will too. It's all about decorating and stuff like that. There's some vacation photos though. Can't wait till you come to EP again!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!