Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Meet Ms. Melor!

So it's been raining all day long here in Osaka.  I had a class this morning and it felt like it was night time.  Dark gloomy clouds were lurking overhead.  Well Typhoon (hurricane) Melor is heading towards Osaka right now.  It's supposed to arrive on Thursday morning.  We are supposed to see if there is an advisory at 7am on Thursday morning to see if we have to head into work in the morning.  So we shall see what happens.  I really don't think there will be too much trouble, but the rain should be abundant.  Those clouds were looking menacing as well.  Ok, I'll let you know what happens tomorrow.  I have to get ready to get soaked riding my bike home again today.  Take care!

peace

vince

Check out the location of the storm here.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/map/interactive/JAXX0071?from=36hr_topnav_business

Oh and this 大阪 means Osaka!

2 comments:

  1. Vincent,
    be careful, considering you've been a desert dweller for most of your life.
    let me know 'k
    :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vince,
    Be careful. I don't like that you have to ride your bike in that weather :( What can we do, right? If there is an advisory and you do not have to go to school, where would you evacuate to? ( I am not sure if you even would... but i am remembering what i went through with Ike). Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!