Monday, December 28, 2009

The Return

Hey everybody!  Well it's been about 2 months or so since I have last blogged.  Apologies to all that have come back to my lame blog to see nothing at all.  Anyway, I thought I would get back into this whole blog business.  Currently I am back in El Paso for the holidays.  I arrived here on December 17th and it has been quite nice to be home.  Meeting family and friends definitely has a refreshing effect!

Well to just update you on the past few months I will just show you some pictures! :)


Cerezo Osaka soccer match in October.  This stadium is 5 minutes from my apartment.


My school had a festival in October.  They performed dances, plays and music.


Soccer team Christmas Dinner


Making random Japanese people use the Hula-Hoop!  Fun!


Volunteering to teach some Japanese kids how to play Heads Up 7-UP.  Swell time!


Matsubara Festival, a little festival close to my school.  Food, music, games...the lot.



Christmas time with Grandpa!

I'll be back with some more pictures very soon!  Thanks for reading.

peace

vince


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Vince! It was such a nice surprise to see your blog updated... keep it up :)
    Talk to you soon!
    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!