Monday, July 6, 2009

200?

So this post is going to be my 200th post on vinceinosaka.blogspot.com. I'm actually typing this at work because my new apartment doesn't have internet yet. 200 posts? That's a lot of pictures, stories and other nonsense. Actually this month (july) 31st will be my 2 year anniversary in Japan. It's crazy that I have been here that long. In a way it doesn't feel that long but in a way it does. I've made some good friends here, I have found a wonderful girl, I've moved 2 times, learned a lot about Japanese culture, the language and the people and I've learned a lot about myself too. I don't really know what I will get from this experience in the end of it all, but I know it will definitely stay with me for the rest of my life.

This week I should be getting internet at my place. When I do I will upload some pics of my apartment and the surroundings. I bought a new microwave oven, a toaster and some pots and pans. I even bought curtains! hah! I hope to buy a TV sometime this year. Other than that I really don't need anything else. Time to start saving loads of money now! I'm really glad to be living on my own again. The other apartment was beginning to become unbearable. My new place is quiet and nice. So far I haven't talked to any of my neighbors but they definitely know that there is a foreigner living there! :)

I'm still working on starting the podcast. That is this summer's project! Anyway, thanks for all the support over the last 2 years. I hope this blog becomes better as time goes on. Take care!

peace

vince

p.s. skype calls are not possible for me at the moment! also msn mail because it's blocked at my work!!! lame... internet is coming soon!


p.s.s. R.I.P. Michael Jackson... here is my favorite song from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!