Monday, August 31, 2009

Football match in Kobe

Hello all! This weekend was a busy one! On Saturday I went with my friend to watch a football match in Kobe. We went to see a Japan League (j-league) football match between Vissel Kobe and Urawa Reds. Urawa is close to Tokyo in the north and Kobe is about 30 minutes from Osaka by train. Kobe has a really nice Soccer specific stadium and I was quite impressed. The atmosphere was intense and fun! Here are some pictures of the match.

This mural is in the subway station.

The outside of the stadium.

The pitch

The end of the match. Vissel Kobe 3 Urawa Reds 2!! :)


Sunday I went to the Osaka Science Museum and Planetarium. The Museum was a bit rubbish, but the Planetarium was really cool! They showed the stars that were viewable that night in Osaka. They also showed a few constellations, galaxies and nebulas that were viewable that night. All this information was in Japanese. I wasn't able to understand everything but I knew what they were talking about! I hope to go back there soon!

I was at the market today. I found some little dried fish snacks! They were tasty, salty and sweet. They look crazy but they are really good! :) Want to try? :)

Tasty little lads, fish jerky?? You want some while watching a game dad? :)

peace


vince

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!