Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Vacation is over! :(

Hey everybody! I am back to blogging after a month off! I was on Summer Vacation and honestly I had absolutely nothing to write about. I did nothing interesting besides play football and eating. Pretty average life I guess. Well today was my yesterday was my first class. I did my usual "Good Morning!!!" greeting and my response from the students was "..................................". Then I remembered, wow I hate teaching here! Well I guess it's not that bad, but wow! Not even a response. I had to say "good morning" about 4 times until I received a little "good morni....n..g". Well the lesson went well, after I made the dead rise.

I'm excited about next month! I will be traveling to South Korea with my friend, his girlfriend, his brother and I. We are going to to take a ferry from Osaka to Pusan, South Korea. Home of Korea's most wonderful beach. According to the Internet, that is. We'll be leaving on September 18th. Should be quite fun!

As I left for home today, I was riding my bike as usual. There are many rice fields in front of my school. There are also many scarecrows our there, to scare away those giant freak black birds! Anyway, I saw this freaky looking scarecrow. I don't know where the farmer dude got that mannequin head but damn, if I was a bird, I'd fly away from it!

Apparently, blonde people are scary! That thing is freaky!!!

I'll be back soon with a few stories.

peace,

vince

3 comments:

  1. Yay for updating your blog!! It is a daily ritual to check to see what new adventures Binsu has to share. :) I miss you lots and hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I like that scarecrow. He looks like someone I know I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo-hoo you're back! glad to see it. you need to name the scarecrow. Panfilo, Domsciano, Cuco, Ricky:)

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!