Thursday, September 1, 2011

After a year.

Hey everybody!  I can't believe it has been about one year since I last posted on my blog.  I just thought about it today and decided to give it a try again. 

Well, I've officially started fifth and most likely final year of JET.  It's hard to believe that I started this blog 4 years ago before I left to Japan.  Nowadays I'm basically posting on Facebook.  It's a lot more convenient and easy. 

I've recently come back from a long 29 day European tour.  Needless to say, it was absolutely amazing.  The cities I visited included Rome, Florence, Pisa, Sienna, London, Manchester, York, Liverpool and multiple towns in Wales.  I experienced so many highs and a few lows.  I made a lot of new friends too.  This trip has made me think about finally ending my tenure in Japan.  My contract is over on July 31st 2012.

Tomorrow a typhoon is supposed to arrive here in Japan.  It so happens to be my birthday as well.  Should be a very windy and rainy birthday.  I don't mind because I really like rain and they might cancel school.  I'll be back with a better reflection of my trip to Europe.  Pictures will also be posted here soon.  It just takes a lot of time so please bare with me.  I hope you are still reading after all this time.  Take care.

peace,

vince

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vince.I didn't know that you have a blog.
    I hope the school will be canceled too. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you started your blog again!!! I am hoping that we can pick you up from Houston Hobby airport on August 1st, 2012!!!!!!! :) Miss you lots! Can't wait to catch up. Love,Lynn

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!