Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Getting a bit cooler

Hello everybody, it's been a while! I have been quite busy lately with moving and all that. We are almost done with the apartment so when I get that done I will take some photos of the place.

Next week is my birthday, I think it will probably be pretty boring. I wanted to go out, but I'm not sure what will happen. I don't think people in Japan actually care about birthdays, or maybe they do. I just never seen anybody say "happy birthday" here. Anyway, I should have some stories pretty soon, since school is starting this week. I will be back with some videos and stories soon. Sorry for the quiet summer of posts here on my blog.

peace

vince

p.s. my school sent out a memo today to tell everybody to make sure and check the students hair color. Yeah, instead of care about the grades or homework. The teachers check hair color. That's pretty lame... oh man

4 comments:

  1. Hey Vince, it's your birthday next week??? Happy b-day man! You gotta make it special (especially cause it's on the first week of school, yuck!)

    Sorry I didn't reply to your text -- I spent the last week and a half in Kobe and Nara locked in youth hostels with students doing overnight "summer camps" for intensive English teaching. Nightmare!

    There is a BBQ at Riverside Honjo this Saturday at 6pm. I'll send you a message with details, but please join!

    Hope to see you soon,
    Sanjay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great week back!! Talk to you soon.
    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Man!!!
    Happy Birthday... I would party it up with you if I could. Talk to you later I am gonna dye my hair now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCENT!!!
    Un abraso y beso grandisimo para nuestro hijo lindo.
    Have a Wonderful day.
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!