Sunday, September 7, 2008

Long time no see

Hello all you!! Is there any one still reading this blog? Well I had a pretty good few weeks. My birthday was quite lame. I ended up eating ramen at a ramen shop across the street. I'm waiting for the box my parents are sending me. I look forward to getting that box! :) Thank you! I have been editing the commercials that my students made last week. Some of them were quite lame. Most groups completely forgot what we were doing, so they made these really horrible commercials. I had to edit them completely! So they would be decent. Some of them I added some ridiculous things in them so you have to watch them. Well I'm doing pretty good. I hope life is treating you well. I'll talk to you soon!

peace

vince



4 comments:

  1. I'm reading! I look forward to your posts. How was your tanjobi?! You aint postin on my blog so maybe I should stop postin on yours. J/K. you;re too dear to me binsu kun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed you (^-^)

    add more videos of girls in uniforms. you're doing the world a great service. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vince! I was glad to see you posted a new blog :) The commercials were good, i liked the coca cola ending... nice editing! Talk to you soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, hilarious commercial! I would agree with Patrick if those girls were so damn young...

    Happy birthday, sorry for the lameness. But, Shouganai, ne? And I'm certainly still reading your blog.

    I'm throwing a party at my place the 26th or 27th at my place in Morinomiya. You'll have to come.

    Sanjay

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!