Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Sunday

Well, this weekend was quite interesting to say the least. This morning was bloody amazing. The sun was just shining so nice. I washed my clothes and hung them outside. I then began to take a walk down to the electric town to buy a game. There were loads of people out and about this afternoon. I guess that sun just brings everyone out. I went out and took a few more pictures today. I'm going to try and do this more often, so look forward to that.

For Valentine's Day, I made Tex-Mex chicken fajitas, guacamole and soup, with tortillas. It was really good. Everyone seemed to like it. I think there is nothing that compares to the fresh taste of fajitas with guacamole, oh delicious. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day. I got 2 candies for Valentine's day!!! From my students! woohoo!!!... Be back soon, until then, enjoy some photos.

peace

vince


my fajitas, guacamole, soup and tortillas in a towel :)

a typical street in my neighborhood



7-11


actually, i don't know what this is.


a giant fish (fish market)



old men playing mahjong, they are there every sunday.


it's the big sale.



aftermath of delicious ramen, at a place called "al pachino ramen".

2 comments:

  1. Vincent,
    You deserve more than 2 candies from your students. Just a simple comment. Love your pics. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nina. Your fajitas look so delicious, i should try to make some for Mar sometime lol. I am glad it was sunny for you, and that you got to enjoy a wonderful day! I hope to hear from you soon, love you!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!