Friday, February 13, 2009

Hey everybody! I just wanted to share some of the pictures I shot with my cell phone the past few days. I hope you enjoy. Comment if you wish!

peace

vince





A Valentine's Chocolate my student made me

Dotombori Area in Osaka, about 10 mins from my apartment.


View from my apartment balcony

View from the balcony of my room

View from the balcony of my room

View from the balcony of my room

Elevator at my apartment, 8th floor :)

My door :)

Leave your shoes here!

My room

My favorite Tako-Yaki shop by my apartment, one guy cooking, another buying. Tako-yaki is fried squid in batter. An Osaka traditional food!

Intersection next to my apartment building.

In front of my apartment.

Bike parking at my apartment.


Mail boxes


Would you like to buy a subway ticket? :) Subway ticket machine



Subway station gates, close to my apartment.

Waiting for the train. This train station is close to the school I work.

The lonely train station

The train has arrived

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Vincent!xoxoxo
    Enjoying the pics you put up. You're phone takes good, clear shots. Miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vince!! Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope you had a great day today :) That is sweet that you got one from one of your students. I got some as well- it really made my day! It's nice to see you have a different view of your apt. compared to the one you started out with! Keep the pictures coming! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!