Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Almost time!

Ok well it's starting to hit me that in a few days I will be on my way to a journey of a lifetime. Right now I'm sitting in my room looking at my 2 MONSTER duffle bags. I really hope they are not overweight! Apparently I have a 50 lb limit and can only take 2 bags. It seems to be an art to be able to pack everything into those things and I did it! I guess I can thank my old job for the stacking ability LOL. I hope to eat some mexican food tonight and some amazing pizza from casa pizza on wednesday. Anyway I have a few more things to do, I'll be back later. :)

1 comment:

  1. You already packed? Uh-oh. Tomorrow I'm having Mexican for lunch and pizza for dinner. Someone suggested that I go have sushi with them...I said, "Are you crazy?"

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!