Thursday, July 19, 2007


Ok so in about 1 week from today I will leaving to Phoenix to catch a flight to LA. Then on the 28th I will take off to Tokyo on American Airlines. Not too thrilled about American but whatever.

I'm not sure if any of you have ever packed up your life and moved away to another country, but wow this is sure overwhelming. I'm not sure what to take with me. Many people I have spoken to say that it will be hard for me to find clothes for my size in Japan, since I am quite tall. So I am bringing extra clothes as you can see from the pics I posted here LOL. I am going to go buy some space bags!!! Well I will be back soon to let you know how things are going.
peace


3 comments:

  1. hehe, yeah im sure ill be hard to find looong jeans like yours in japan!!! anyway, im gonna start my packing soon as well, im moving to spain!!! i got accepted to the culinary school in madrid, so yep, thats my next stop!!! im glad everythings working out for u vince!!! good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you... this is such a great opportunity for you to make your dreams come true! I will miss you tremendously, but it won't be so bad, I know we will keep in touch! Good luck... Yahtzee!! j/k Love you cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Thanks for adding my blog to your page. I'm still trying to figure out how to put a link up for your page on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!