Monday, July 30, 2007

Hey everybody!! :)





Ok so I just got back from some meetings and we went to have a couple of beers down the street wearing suits LOL I met all the people that are going to be in my area OSAKA!!! They are really nice and I'm really happy and excited about living in Osaka. Tonight we are going to have a "prefectural night out" for osaka so we are meeting at 845pm in the hotel lobby (the hotel is freaking 5 star amazing) and the osaka people are going to go out and mingle with a few drinks. Right now I'm just in the hotel room hanging out about to have a shower. It's cloudy and cool over here and last night it was pouring rain. We had a meeting this morning and there was at least 1000 people it was crazy. We were served some really great lunch and in morning we had a breakfast so me and my roomates went down all ghetto dressed and ate breakfast. I was wearing my miners t shirt so it was quite funny. Here are a few pics of everything so far.... I am doing good though and I will talk to some of you soon. Comment if you wish! See ya :)

vince

4 comments:

  1. Wow Vince, you are living it up already!!! You look freakin' spiffy in your suit lol I am glad you are having a great time so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good dude! All dressed up :=)Hope you showed them your best drinking skills!! Talk to you later /Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey vince it was kind of wierd saing goodbye at work u got me thinking and i wanted to cry jajaja with the song that we usto sing es i fiesta yorro y yorro its my party cry if y want to hey man its good that u are doing good hey we miss u back in el paso take care its eddie but i need to make a account

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vincent,
    I'm so happy you made it safely. Looks like you're in good company with your fellow teachers. Love and miss you so.Rest and eat right;)

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!