Monday, July 23, 2007

last weekend

Ok well being that this was my last weekend in El Paso, I did absolutely nothing at all. It's almost like nobody even cares I'm leaving. It's not that I am expecting a big hoopla about it but damn not even my friends call or anything. Oh well, it's all good. I don't even know how to approach these last few days. I am definitely excited about meeting new friends. Well I suppose that is my rant for the day, any way I'll be back soon. Oh by the way I was able to pack that horrible stack of clothes all nice into my bags so I'm good to go!!! WOOT!!! see ya

3 comments:

  1. hope you have a good time,,,, i already miss ya
    danny novoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey now, you know I was calling you and Mar and I chatted it up w/ you on xbox live!!! What can i say, you are my P1, not my P2 (ha ha!) If we were in town, i must say we would probably be celebrating in the pool house where Mar would hold your belongings until next summer... you know, the usual!!! I love you and can't wait to hear about your adventures in Osaka! I will visit Millie to make sure she is well fed lol. I can't believe this is your last week in El Paso and I am not there!!! This just means that if you don't visit here in the "states", we will have to go to you... I mean it, you better take me to that Hello Kitty amusement park!!! I will miss you, but am only a phone call, im, or email away!!! You are the best, and you deserve to get the most out of this experience. Not many people can actually make their dreams come true, you are very determined and are what I look up to when i think about what i am doing with my life. Love you cousin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey man im gonna miss you ok!!! we just goota keep in touch ---- Hans

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!