Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Football and Food

Hello, it's been a while eh? Well it's been quite gloomy (weather wise) lately here in Osaka. Almost everyday there is a bit of rain.

So what have I been up to, you ask?

I've actually been cooking a lot lately. Yesterday I made some baked spaghetti. I think it was probably one of the best dishes I have made in Japan yet. It was quite brilliant, haha. ;) Last week I made some sweet and spicy chicken with a sweet potato. I also made some honey baked chicken as well. I use chicken a lot, because it is so much cheaper than beef over here. Good times.

I've also had a few late nights of watching Football on the tele (my computer) lately. The English league is excellent this year.

Last week I also came down with my first Real cold in Japan. It wasn't so bad. Just that usual "dude, i feel like shit" feeling, you know? This week is a bit slow at work. My coworker called in sick yesterday so my classes were cut short. Today, I only have 1 class so I have a lot of time. I've been studying Japanese a lot lately. I have a big Japanese Language test coming in December, so I gotta get ready for that. I'm pretty sure I can pass that test!

I don't have any exciting plans in the coming weeks. I have nothing to complain about. I'm a lucky guy. Till next time mates.

peace

vince

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vince!! Tell Eri i said hello :)I am glad you two are very happy.
    I have no doubt that you will pass your Japanese Language test, when you set your mind to something you always make it happen. Talk to you soon, love you.
    P.S.
    Mar says "hot! hot! hot!" lol

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!