Saturday, December 22, 2007

Good times!

Hey all! I had a good Friday! It was the last day of school for this year. We took some pics of my classes. I also went to the end of year school party downtown for all the teachers! I had such a good time. The food was awesome and I drank a bunch of beer. Actually everybody drank a bunch of beer. Afterwards we went to a bar that I know. It was so much fun. Tonight I'm going with my buddy Tom from New York to eat a burger. I hope you all are doing good, take care! Miss you!

peace

vince





3 comments:

  1. holy crap! they still are wearing those funky white socks! i gotta bust mine out for the holidays! hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey are those Birkenstocks they are wearing? They are representing for sure!!! lol I am glad you had a great time, Mar says your students need to take those socks off!!! "oh man". Well, i really miss you and hope you have a Merry Christmas, although it won't be the same without you. I promise i will email you those Rockets pictures when i get a chance to put them in my laptop... I am in love with Yao Ming!!!!
    (I already know what you are thinking, but he seems sooo sweet!!) Call me tomorrow morning if you can, I go into work at 8am. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vince! Hope you have had a good christmas. Here in Sweden it's getting cold but not as much as earlier years. Damn Global warming :=)

    Cool to see the pics of you and the students.

    Talk to you later FPSV!

    By the way, I like the Sakura song you have on your site.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!