Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hello all!

So lately I have been engulfed in the greatness that is the video game "mass effect". My brother send it to me last weekend and it is awesome! After work I have been coming home and playing! Nothing new has been going down this week. It is really cold though. Some people take it way to far though. Sometimes the people here look like they are going on an expedition to Antartica or the North Pole. Today I wore a tshirt under my jacket and when I took off my jacket they couldn't believe that I had just a tshirt!!! WOW!!! hahah I'm going to my co-workers house for dinner this Sunday. She teaches Chinese which is pretty cool. She invited me yesterday, so I'm excited because it's something cool to do. Well I will be back this weekend for some updates and news. Please be careful where ever you are in the world, I miss you and thank you for reading my blog.

peace

vince

p.s. if you would care to laugh for a little while please watch this humorous video! see you

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vinny,
    I just got home from Melly's party and can't wait until mine!! The only things missing from both our schin-digs are you and brother vegas... I will email you pics for sure. I can't wait for our big day next week, and for my life to begin in the Dirty South with b-rad "oh man" and "yahtzee" are going to be heard all across town!! Ha! lol Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!