Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry New Year! :)

Hello everybody! It's been a while since I have posted but the past few days have been a bit dull. Oh before I start I put some new songs in the music player at the bottom. The new ones are the songs after the Halo song.....anyway

I hope everybody had a great Christmas, or Festivus or whatever you celebrate. Mine was ok, I just went to eat turkey dinner at a foreigner restaurant. The funny thing was that there were almost no foreigners! :) This weekend I am going out with this gir l named Mayuka. I met her at (of all places) Starbucks. I'm looking forward to that ;). There really is not any elaborate celebrations for Christmas like back in the states. So there was really nothing to do. It's ok though I talked to my family and friends and played a lot of xbox.

Let me know the details on how your holiday was! What are you doing for New Years? As for me probably nothing but I will try and find something going.

I want to say thanks to all the people who have consistently viewed my blog, left comments and just been a fan. I appreciate it! Sometimes I think that nobody is really even reading this thing, and that my attempt at making a cool blog is completely futile. Your comments help me think otherwise. If you have any suggestions shoot them my way please. I want this to be somewhere cool, so please give me some ideas. Well take care everybody, listen to some of the music and just be careful. I miss you all! SEE YA!

peace

vince


ps: who's coming to visit me? anybody?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent,
    We were so happy to talk w/you on Christmas. You know it's not the same w/out you. As for your blog.. keep it going just as is. believe me vince, people are enjoying it even if they're 'shy' to post. you're doing a great job of letting us know what's life like outside the box. Love the pics of you and your students. they're so cute. talk to you soon. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vince,
    I absoulutely love your blog the way it is! Thanks for chatting with me on Christmas Eve, it helped the homesickness... I hope you have fun with Mayuka. Diane will be here for New Years, we are looking forward to that! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!