Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hi sorry for the long delay

Hello everybody! I'm really sorry for not writing anything lately. The honest truth is that there really hasn't been anything worth writing about. It's been really bone chilling cold out here lately. Every morning I ride my bike to school which is a bit unpleasant, but I have gloves and other gear so it's not so bad. School is going pretty good. Next week is the last week this year. The students are ready for a break. Frankly, so am I. Although I'm not really looking forward to the break because I don't think I'm doing anything. It's going to suck this Christmas. I don't really think that Japanese people want to invite foreigners to hang out with them on Christmas. Well at least I haven't got any invitations or anything. Oh well whatever, it's all good.

Next Friday there is a party for my work, called a bonenkai. It's apparently a party for the end of the year. It will be held at this fancy hotel in downtown Osaka. It should be pretty fun I guess. I will be going with one of the Japanese teachers, she is new and by some bizarre reason we got set up. It will be cool, I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow I will be going to Karaoke and dinner with my neighbor and her friends. I really need to do some Karaoke, you can get a lot of stress out by singing some good songs.

What are some of your plans for the holidays? Let me know what some of you are going to be doing? I'd be thrilled to know! :)

I wanted to say congratulations to my cousins Lynn and Melanie. They are graduating Saturday December 15, 2007 from UTEP! I'm so proud of them for their achievements! You rock! Oh and also to Lynn for dealing with all sorts barricades put in her life and not letting them stop her!!! YAY! Two more special family members will be graduating in May 08! So that rocks too!!

Oh yeah, thanks again to everybody for my virtual Christmas presents! I'm really enjoying them. OK well I will be going now, I will see some of you on web cam soon at my cousins graduation party back in El Paso! I can't wait! See you all I miss you!

peace

vince

p.s. Happy BIRTHDAY TERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.s. Hi Millie and jigga I freaking miss you guys! :`(

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Vince, that made me cry! I am so ecstatic to be in the Novoa graduate club! ha! I love you so much and i wish you were here to see us (Melly and I )follow in your footsteps! :) We are all looking forward to our Vincecam night, and I am so glad I have made you proud. I can honestly say that although I have had too many barricades in my life thus far, I could not have made it through without your love, humor and support...That means the world to me, and I really appreciate it. I will leave Sunday morning to start my new life with Mar, and look forward to the day you will join us to see the Dynamo play! Christmas will be spent up there too, but it's all good, we can start our own family traditions. Let's hope I do not burn the apt. down trying to prepare Christmas dinner! lol Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vince, that made me cry! I am so ecstatic to be in the Novoa graduate club! ha! I love you so much and i wish you were here to see us (Melly and I )follow in your footsteps! :) We are all looking forward to our Vincecam night, and I am so glad I have made you proud. I can honestly say that although I have had too many barricades in my life thus far, I could not have made it through without your love, humor and support...That means the world to me, and I really appreciate it. I will leave Sunday morning to start my new life with Mar, and look forward to the day you will join us to see the Dynamo play! Christmas will be spent up there too, but it's all good, we can start our own family traditions. Let's hope I do not burn the apt. down trying to prepare Christmas dinner! lol Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vince,
    Just wanted to drop a quick line to my favorite 'owner'. It has been kinda same old here in E.P.(you know annoying your mom, digging holes in the backyard, barking at the FedEx plane @ exactly 7:25am and 8:30pm., chasing the tennis ball). Millie and I have been decked out in jeweled Christmas collars.I know your mom bought them on purpose to p... me off, so just for that, I'll just dig up another one of her plants. Millie and I miss you.
    Love,
    Jig

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!