Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Plain Day

Well this week is really going by fast! Payday was Monday so thats great. I had a great dinner last night and today I only have 1 class. So I guess it's all good right now. Thanks to everybody for the virtual presents as I said before. I have been getting a bunch lately!

This Friday is the end of year party at work. There is a bunch of hype about this party going around the school. Well at least I think it's hype, I can't exactly understand everything. haha Last night I was playing a game mass effect. Oh man I started to play about 6pm after dinner. I was so engrossed in the game that I didn't finish until about 12am. I had no clue what time it was while I was playing it was pretty funny. Well there is nothing exciting going on right now, so I will be back soon with some more updates ok! I promise!

peace

vince

**good luck mom on you exam, you will kick that exam's ass!
**lynn and mar~good luck haha
**cynthia ~ finally made it on the website! thanks! (^-^)
**hi julia haha
**thanks dan i got an email about the shipping
**hi everybody else! how are you doing?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny,
    I am almost settled in, i didn't realize I had so much stuff!!! lol I am looking forward to tomorrow: Mar and I are going to see the Rockets beat Orlando Magic... we'll see how it goes but i will definitely take pictures and email them to you! Love you! Have fun at your cool end of the year bash, you should take some muffins lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. sup vince, i cant wait to go home, im craving water burger, i hope you are doing ok. i woke up this morning and dont feel like going to work. but i have to . i just missed you on x box live last night. well have a good night.,peace !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!