Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh, nevermind! :)

Hey family, friends and other people who read my blog. I just wanted to quickly say that I am not going to be putting my blog on private anymore. I was going to do it because I have been getting a lot of spam messages on my comments. I have found a few useful filtering tools on the web, so it should take care of the problem. So you don't have to worry about my blog going down ok!
So what else is new Vince?
Hmmm, well as you could probably guess, it began to rain last night. Once again I arrived at school a dripping mess. It's not so bad though, because all the students are pretty much the same way. I've been quite busy the past few days. I have had basketball, and after I get home I just pass out sometimes. It's really taking a toll on my body. On Sunday is the first game. I will be hitching a ride with the basketball coach in his car. I'm hoping to snap a few photos to put on the blog while I'm over there. Look forward to seeing that in a few days. I will be making some phone calls tonight so get ready!! haha Oh, and a quick update; I received my brand new modem from Softbank BB yesterday, and it works like a gem. So Internet is back up! Well take care everybody, and thanks again for taking the time out of your busy day to read my blog.
peace
vince

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!