Monday, April 21, 2008

Untitled (actually isn't that a title...)

Hello and good Monday to you! For a change it is a wonderful sunny day here in Osaka today. I am loving the weather, after the deadful rain last week.

Well, this weekend was quite interesting. I really don't know what to say about this weekend. It was an emotional rollercoaster if you will. I won't get into details here actually. To top everything off, my modem just stopped working the other day. So I called customer service, and that was completely useless. They didn't know any English, and I was even trying to speak Japanese to them and they wouldn't help me. But they would sure damn take my money though right! ahhh so lame... Anyway this morning my co-worker (actually I could probably call her my guardian here, because she helps me with EVERYTHING!!! she is so important to me, and I can call her if I ever have a problem) called yahoo bb for me and she sorted it out quite fast. They will send me a new modem tomorrow morning, which is awesome because I don't have to go to school tomorrow. The students are going on a school field trip. Or what the Japanese like to called it, an "EXCURSION". Oh man...

My basketball kids are getting ready for a big game next weekend on the 27th. I told them that I will be going to the game and they were so damn happy! I guess they just thought that I was just playing around with them. But I actually do care about them. ;) So on that day expect some pictures from a real Japanese high school basketball game! :)

I had two classes today and I had about 20 returning students along with 16 new students. They were so happy to see me and so was I. Sometimes living in Japan by yourself can be quite depressing and sad. But when I come to school, my students usually bring a smile to my face. I know that may sound damn corny or whatever, but it's entirely true!

There is a holiday weekend coming up pretty soon called "Golden Week". I am trying to think of some kind of small trip to go on during this time. I want to see something cool in Japan. If you have any suggestions, send them this way. I will take lots of pictures and put them up on the site. Also any of my friends in Japan reading this, let's get something organized! :)

Well, I have to get back to the grind right now. I just thought I would give a little update to the infamous vince in osaka blog. You know blogging is somewhat strange. Sometimes I feel bad because I don't update much. It's like always on the back of my mind!! haha I do enjoy it though. Sometimes it's just hard to think of something to say. Well take care all...

peace

vince

3 comments:

  1. yo yo, i just went to kyushu. that was a pretty cool place.

    you're right, sometimes the students can really put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about ur modem drama bro , I miss ya and I'm glad u got a cool b ball team . We miss ya. Danny Carla Molly and Turtle:) oh yeah turtle may come this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about ur modem drama bro , I miss ya and I'm glad u got a cool b ball team . We miss ya. Danny Carla Molly and Turtle:) oh yeah turtle may come this week

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!