Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ohanmi Festival

Hello everybody! I am back in Japan now. Like I said before, I had a wonderful time back home. I appreciate everybody that took the time out of their busy lives to spend some time with me, I truly appreciate it. Thank you so much everybody. :)

Well today was absolutely wonderful. I had a great welcome back today. I went with my friend Mai to a Ohanami Festival. It's a festival for spring with all the cherry blossom flowers that have bloomed. It is truly a beautiful sight. I met so many nice people today. I played dodge ball, and threw some frisbee. Well take a look at these photos to enjoy the beauty of Sakura(cherry blossom). See you!!!!!

peace

vince

















4 comments:

  1. Amazing! It's so beautiful! I like everyones peace signs too... Thanks for the photos.

    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vince,
    It looks so beautiful!! I am glad you had a great welcome back, you look so happy. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful sight! I've seen these festivals in magazines, you get to see them in person. Lucky you. Have fun and rest up.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. iina!!!! i'm jealous!! welcome back to nippon!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!