Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Can it get any better?

Well hello random people that read my blog, and regulars. Did you enjoy my previous post? The one that took me hours to do? Well I wouldn't know... anyway

The past few weeks have been really nice. I became an uncle, my brother and my mother both graduated from college. My cousin(more like sister) got a new job and my fathers car finally got painted. Ok, I know that these things haven't happened to me personally but I still feel quite happy about it.

Personally, my work has been quite good lately. I couldn't ask for better students or teachers. Well, I guess I could, but why?!?! haha The sports festival was excellent too. I've even managed to meet an amazing girl. Wow! :)

Have you been keeping up with Science and Astronomy news? Of course you haven't! Did you know that I am a big space freak? Well, just to let you know over the past 10 months, a probe has been flying 400 million miles to the beautiful red planet called Mars. This probe landed on Sunday May 25th 2008. It landed in the northern Arctic regions of Mars to study soil and water ice underneath the frosted soil. Damn, I hope they can find something! One day we will find something, I know it! Anyway, the probe has sent home some pictures from our lovely neighbor Mars!!! Would you like to see them? Then visit this website

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/phoenix/main/

It's quite amazing I think. And even if you aren't much of a space freak like me, you will find it remotely interesting. While you are at it, why don't you leave a comment on my blog? I'm losing interest in making this blog lately. Well, anyway take care all. Stay safe and if you have time at night give some love to the stars above your head. Don't forget they are there ok.

peace

vince

5 comments:

  1. Vincent,
    You better not lose interest in your blog. How will anybody know about the life of Binsu if you quit? I think people are just shy to write, but they're out there...looking...wishing ...learning about a fascinating country that we only see on pics or TV. You, on the other hand, are living it. So keep up your blog, it's Great!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. whos the lucky lady man??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vinny!! Today Mar and i went to The Nasa Space Center with his mom and sister... we wish you could have been there so bad!! I forgot my camera at the apt., but when I download Diane's memory card onto my computer I will email you an album! They were talking to us about the Discovery launch on Saturday... here are some cool links you might want to check out: http://education.nasa.gov
    http://hubblesite.org
    www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/history.html
    http://spaceflight.nasa.gov
    Well, we miss you and are so glad things are going well for you! Talk to you soon, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI UNCLE VINCE,
    I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE VERY BUSY OUT IN JAPAN,,, I AM GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE THINKING OF ME. AS FOR ME I HAVENT BEEN DOING TOO MUCH, I AM 2 WEEKS OLD TODAY AND I JUST HANG OUT EATING, BURPING, CRYING , FARTING ETC,,, I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU SO I HOPE YOU COME TO LAS VEGAS SOON..... LOVE
    NATHAN DALBA NOVOA
    AKA. TURTLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey a random reader here! i tried leaving a comment a few posts but apparently it didn't get through.

    i came across your blog while searching for more info about the jet program and found your take on life in japan really interesting. so i've been a loyal reader for quite a while now.

    don't you ever quit writing! or else i might lose my purpose in life..or something.

    - Gabe

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!