Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunny Day

Hello all! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Again it's been a slow week here in Japan. Many of the students are busy preparing for the big "Sports Day" next Friday. Sports day in high school here in Japan are very popular. I've heard that there really aren't any real sports played by the students. Just a bunch of obstacle courses to run through. I'm not too sure how this goes but next weekend expect some pictures and videos! It should be very interesting.

I went out last night to Namba and I went with a special friend of mine. We went to my favorite bar called Bamboo. The place is so small but the it is a very intimate place. I have made friends with the owner and we chat about life and just random things. Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of his bar ( he is from Israel by the way). He was receiving many bouquets of flowers from friends to celebrate. When I left the bar there was about 8 bouquets of flowers. I wonder how many he got throughout the night!! haha I had a great time last night, it was very simple and fun. I don't have any plans for the rest of the weekend, but I hope something will come up! I am watching the NBA playoffs right now on my computer for a little bit of home here in Japan. :) I'm doing some cleaning and washing today ( I know so exciting, but I gotta do it).

Well this blog post is quite useless but stay tuned because I will have a lot of content in the next week or so. Take care everybody!

peace

vince

p.s. my newborn nephew has a name now! his name is nathan, i can't wait to see you buddy!


*this is currently my favorite song from a great band City and Colour, the song is called "waiting" enjoy everybody!

2 comments:

  1. yo. i couldn't have reached this level of blogging ability without your guidance. you coming down to awaji for the bbq in june?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! first! i loved undokai, sports day growing up! we did mini versions at Japanese Saturday school.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!