Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank You!

Wow! Thanks so much to everybody who has left me comments on the last post. It was really nice to get some feedback. I guess sometimes you just need a little encouragement. Keeping a blog is not so easy. I enjoy it, don't get me wrong. It's just that it's nice to know that some one else is enjoying it as well, or learning something, you know?

Special thanks to the blog reader "gabe" who left a comment. He said he is a loyal reader and I don't even know him! So thanks Gabe! ! :) I appreciate it! If you need any advice on the JET programme, let me know! That reminds me. I know some people are stumbling onto my blog looking for information about Japan or the JET programme. If you are one of those people, leave a comment and ask me some questions. I will do my best to answer any questions about the grueling application process. Or even simple tips that will help you succeed at the interview. Also if you are coming to Japan in the near future, it's best to start preparing now. So let me know if you need some advice. I will be more than happy to help! Once again, thanks everybody. I will be back soon with some new goodies, or lame stories, or something! haha Meanwhile, I have to get some sleep. I'm waking up at 4:00am to watch USA vs. England in Soccer(football)! Hell yeah! Take care everybody!

peace

vince

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!