Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life is good

Well I really can't complain this month. I'm moving into a new apartment next month, my friends are great, I got a new TV today, and love is in the air! If only my family was closer to me here. It would make everything so much better. The past few days I have been so happy.

School is on summer vacation now. However, I still have to be at work. Why? I don't know, and I don't even do anything. Today I just studied Japanese at my desk for about 3 hours. Then I ate lunch, played some basketball and went home. Not much to the day. I came home and waited for my TV to arrive at my door. I set it up and then did my evening run. Today I ran from my apartment to 3 train stations south and back. It's so humid here so it's very easy to sweat and lose fluids. It was a great run. Well I just wanted to give a quick update. Everything is going well. Here is a pic of my new setup. When I move to my new apartment, it will be way better! See you! :)

peace

vince

p.s. i saw wall-e last weekend on my computer, it's amazing! it's not coming out in japan, so that's a pity. i also downloaded the dark knight. it comes out here in about a week or so. i will definitely go see it in the cinema.


my xbox 360 and my new tv! 22 inch hd! not so big but good enough for my apartment!


i love wall-e, i don't care how gay that sounds haha :)

1 comment:

  1. You can love Wall-e all you want, I won't judge you! I'm glad that your new TV looks freakin' sweet. I'm also glad that someone updated their blog, this sounds sad, like I'm a blogger stalker, but it gets so boring here in India. Between this and joke sites, I don't have much else. So enjoy going to school everyday and think about us poor a-holes that sit around and do nothing becuase we want to, not because we have to...

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!