Monday, July 14, 2008

Ups and Downs of Life

It's strange how things change so quickly. How one day you can be completely distraught and depressed. To being strong and wanted. Life works that way, and perhaps it's just for the best. Last week for me definitely had it's bright spots, and unfortunately some very low points as well. I'm not going to go into detail about the low points. I just felt horrible because of some circumstances that arose. Anyway, I'm doing better now. I still have hope, I'll just take it day by day...or whatever that cliche is...

Well I'm going to South Korea. I booked my trip last week, and I will be leaving on July 27th to Seoul. I'm looking forward to this trip. I will take loads of pictures, and I hope to make some sort of lame amateur documentary about it. So get ready for that. I also decided to move with my friend Tom to a new apartment inside Osaka City. Currently I'm living in Matsubara City, which is quite close to my work. The downside is that the area is completely lame. I'm far from most people and it's very boring around here. So Tom and I are moving close to Namba in Osaka City. We will have loads of space there. I'm looking forward to it. Now I just have to think about how to get all my stuff over there...hmmm...

Well I just wanted to give a quick update here. I'll be back soon to write something that doesn't make sense again. Take care...

peace

vince


p.s. thanks for the recent comments everybody! nice to hear from the new people!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Vince,that is good to hear you will be moving in with Tom... no more confined space for you! I just took my Bilingual EC-4 Supplemental exam, I hope i did well. :) Hopefully we can play Tee it Up again this Fri. or Sat.? Let me know if you would like to. Talk to you soon!
    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. does anything i say matter? j/k. enjoy dirty sk. haha. totally kidding! are you ok? message me on fb if you need to chat/vent. have fun moving in with tom. it's nice not to be alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vince,
    I'm glad to know you will be getting a new place and with your dear friend Tom. The change will be great for you too. All kidding aside.... I hope your trip is safe, fun, exciting...You deserve it:)
    Talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, living with friends is great until they start eating your food, borrowing your clothes, using your bar soap and leaving big nasty hairs on it...

    Yo-yo emotions are normal, trust me, I'm almost a MD, haha!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!