Tuesday, January 20, 2009

From the desk of binsu...

Well I just finished two classes right now! They went pretty good. I gave a small presentation on the drug war in Juarez Mexico(the city across from El Paso). They were blown away by how many murders there were last year... about 1800. Perhaps I scared them about Mexico though! Oops... At least they learned about something, and they learned in English! Life is going good lately. I'm really trying hard on my new years resolutions. I think this year will be a great one! I was thinking about how my blog has somewhat become a small diary of sorts. At first I wanted to dish out all this info about Japan. But I realised, it's really hard to explain or for people to imagine your lifestyle here. I put pictures up and stuff like that but they don't do the story justice. I hope some people can come over here so I can share with them a bit of my lifestyle. As for my blog, well we'll just see what happens. Gotta go with the flow. Take care all, and I'll talk to you soon!

peace

vince

p.s. here is a pic i just took with my cell phone! search for things some of you have given me :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Vince!!! I see your "Office" magnets, lol. So when you give me a ring remind me to share with you what happened to Zinnia's aunt... it's related to what you told your students about Juarez. Very scary. I am glad you are having a great year so far, i feel the same way. Angela doesn't, but she did that to herself!! Ha. I am glad you posted a new blog, i have been checking every morning before i get ready for school. :) Love you, take care!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!