Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reflect

Well I am in the Denver Airport right now. It's a nice airport. If you ever come by here, you should definitely go eat at Heidi's Brooklyn Deli. The best sandwiches I have ate for a long time. Anyway, I was really happy to go home. I have gained a new appreciation for my family. They are the best. That's mainly who I saw when I went home. I saw a few good and friends, but it was mostly family time. I truly enjoyed it. I really like Japan, but I love America. As much as people love to complain about this country, you really don't appreciate it until you leave. Anyway, I just wanted to say... Don't take for granted what you have.

During this trip I ate a lot of food! I surely gained at least 5lbs! I could not stop eating!! haha And if you have ever been to El Paso Texas, then you definitely know how wonderful the food is there! I went snowboarding in Ruidoso New Mexico. It was fun, and my body took a beating! At night we went to look at the beautiful sky with my telescope. They sky was absolutely stunning. I was able to see the Milky Way in the middle of the sky. I spent a lot of time with my dogs too!

Anyway, soon I will be back in Japan. I'm not sure when I will be back in America yet, but I am glad that I was able to refresh myself and enjoy home. Thanks to everybody that made my holiday the best one in a long time. I appreciate it!

I'm going to finish this giant sandwich from Heidi's now...

peace

vince


El Paso



El Paso


El Paso


After the Lincoln Trail...


Snowboarding


Ski Apache



At White Sands National Monument



Give me more Santitas!!!



Good fun





El Paso Sunset



1 comment:

  1. Aw Vince, we were delighted to spend time with you! It seems like yesterday we were hanging out at the compound and laughing it up... at my expense, of course! lol. The next time you come, I hope you get to come to Houston. :) Talk to you soon, love you!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!