Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year Everybody!

Hey everybody! I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I guess you could call me a slacker. Anyway, I wanted to wish everybody a Happy New Year. Japan is one of the first places in the world to celebrate the new year. I hope that 2008 brings you health, happiness, and prosperity. I still can't believe that it's already 2008. I remember I used to talk with my little brother back in the day about how I would buy a "hover-board" in 2008. Haha Time goes by really fast.

Last night was really great. I went with a few of my friends to a bar called tin's hall. There was a countdown party with music and just good times. If someone had told me that for the new years eve 2008 I would be hanging out in Japan with 2 South Africans and a Japanese girl in Osaka, I would have laughed. That's exactly what happened! The really awesome thing was that the trains ran all night. Normally they stop around 12am, but last night they ran 24hrs. I came home about 2:30am, and it was so freezing. Anyway, we drank a lot and listened to good music.

Well, this is the first of hopefully many posts in 2008. I hope to see you all coming back to the blog. This should be a good year, I sure hope so. Take care tonight with whatever you are doing. Remember, take a taxi! BYE!!!!

peace
vince

vinceinosaka FIRST!!!!! your going to love this! my friends and I made this video of the rafting trip we had in Tokushima Japan. Enjoy !!!!











here is a vid of the band last night



i love this song




here is a little video montage of music from japan of december 2007 enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny,
    Happy New Year!!! You are a year apart from us lol. We are thinking of you and I miss you lots(as usual)! I loved your picture video, it was so cool seeing how you are living and enjoying yourself! You are a giant over there!!! Love you cousin, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Ano Nuevo Vicente!!!
    Te deseamos un ano seguro y sano. Love and miss you.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!