Friday, March 14, 2008

End of the school year

Well today was my last day at school. That is until I get back from my little vacation. It was a really nice day. This whole week I have been playing basketball with the team at my school. The kids have really good technique and shoot the hell out of the ball. However, they don't have any muscle or strength when driving to the basket, or posting up. The coach likes the way I have been playing with them and he invited me to join him coaching the baskeball team. In my descent Japanese, I agreed happily. So that was a great thing that happened today.

After that I was rotting away in the teachers room. It was raining like hell all day long. Then a really nice student came up to me. She invited me to join her and the Sign Language club to make Gyoza. Gyoza is a chinese style dumpling. It's not a dumpling though, but it looks like one...hard to explain. Anyway, I was really happy to join them. There was about 14 of us in the kitchen making Gyoza and chatting. We had a great time. I was able to use my Japanese that I have been studying all week. Anyway it was just a great way to end the week and the school year. When I come back from the USA the new school year will start. A fresh start, with some new students. I am truly looking forward to it. But in the mean time, it's time to go home.

Tonight I am going out with a friend. I hope it will be nice! It's still raining as hell right now so I'm sure I will get a little wet. Well I will be back this weekend to give you an update or something.

peace

vince

p.s. jackie I REMEMBER! send me an email, and thank you for reading my blog.




This is after we made all the gyoza today. It was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!