Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hello all

Well there is approximately one week left until I go home. I'm really looking forward to it. This weekend was ok. It seemed longer than usual actually. I watched a lot of soccer on Saturday late night, and college basketball this morning.

I was looking at my closet trying to figure out what I should take home. I think I will just take a few clothes. I plan on getting some new stuff back home! haha Well I really don't have much to say right now. I hope you all are doing great. I know I have a lot more readers lately, I have hit over 4,000 hits! Just to let some of you know that are new readers. This blog is a small summary about my life. Sometimes it's completely random and scattered. I'm not trying to change your mind, or tell you how to think. I just want to let you know how I feel and what I experience. Well anyway that probably made no sense! Take care you all! EP, I will be back soon!

peace

vince

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vince,
    I am counting down the days until we get to have a family reunion!! It will be so much fun!! Today I substituted for a Pre-K class, and i absolutely loved it!! It was so much fun, the students were so cute and had so many questions and feedback to give about the stories I read them...I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear about your adventures in Japan. Mar and I will be going to the rodeo this week, so look out for pictures from that, and we won't forget about your Texas souvenir! I hope you got the "Sweet 16" email, Have a great rest of the week!
    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vince,

    Not sure if you remember me, Jackie from Burges.. band, saxophone... danielledjchica... anyway. Not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but wow! Vince in Japan?!? Amazing. I just started reading bout a week ago, maybe, and I've read every single blog entry. I couldn't stop!! It's like one of those good books you can't put down.. I think it's awesome what you're doing, I can honestly say I've been inspired! :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!