Monday, March 24, 2008

Great Weekend!

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog lately. I am enjoying my time here in Texas. This past weekend my brother was married. It was quite surprising to first find out that my little brother was getting married. Anyway, the wedding was fun, and we had a good time. This week I will go to a famous place called White Sands National Monument to take some photos of the beauty there. Look for that in the coming days. I apologize I have not been putting up many stories lately. When I get back to Japan I will put some fun stories again. Here are some pictures of the wedding. There were so many pictures but I don't want to put all of them up, it would take way too long. See you

peace

vince














2 comments:

  1. Hey Vinny,
    I wish i were home, and we were at Chico's right now lol! Those are some nice pics, btw i really like the pic. in the "me" section (classic kodak moment lol). I had a great time hanging out despite my "allergies"... Have fun in White Sands! Love you and Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, man. Good to hear from you. Looks like you had one hell of a weekend yourself. Eat a jumbo steak for me.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!