Monday, March 17, 2008

Off to El Paso

Hey everybody! I am heading to El Paso in about 10 hours. I'm definitely looking forward to heading home for a bit of relaxation! If you didn't know my little brother is getting married so that is basically the reason I'm going home. It actually feels weird leaving Japan, I guess I have become accostommed to it. Anyway, my next post will be from El Paso. If any of my friends from EP are reading this leave a message here or call my house. I don't think my phone is going to work in the states. I won't know until I get there of course. Well, talk to you all later. Stay safe!

peace

vince

1 comment:

  1. hey its hans give me your number or call me 227-0970

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!