Thursday, March 13, 2008

Damn hilarious!

This post has absoultely nothing to do with Japan, but I sure it is funny to you. Well I've been keeping up with the news back home in El Paso Texas. I always go to www.elpasotimes.com to get all my news from home. There is this story that is going around over there. It's about 2 local El Paso television news station vans racing at the drag strip. They were at the west texas drag strip grand opening and thought it would be a dandy idea to drag race eachother... what a bunch of tools. However, I must thank them. This stuff is too funny... here is the video...]



p.s. I'll be home on Tuesday March 18th at 1:30pm woot !!!! see ya

1 comment:

  1. See what happens when Gary Warner is gone?! haha see you soon!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!