Monday, February 4, 2008

David stuns Goliath!

So today I woke up at 3am, I took a day off and I haven't slept since. Was it worth it? Of course it was. Today (monday in japan, sunday in USA) my favorite American Football team the New York Football Giants won the Super Bowl. The Giants had everybody against them, especially band wagon Patriots fans. The Giants defense showed one of the most inspiring displays of will, heart and power. They never gave into the pressure that EVERYBODY put on them. I'm so happy for them. I know it's "just" a sport, but sports are a huge part of my life. It can make you feel sad and defeated, but it can also bring you joy and inspiration. That's the beauty of the games! Well take care! If any of you blog readers want to send me some Giants gear that would be nice! haha I'm definitely not going to find any over here.

peace

vince


p.s. dad-sorry about ur bet haha :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!