Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good times

Hello! First off I would like to congratulate my cousin and great friend have been engaged! That's so great! Looks like I'm going to be the last one with out a wife pretty soon! haha :)

So last night was really great. There was a happy time party, and we ate some Japanese food called Mottsu Nabe. Which is like a soup with many different things in it like veggies, tofu, meat. Then we had some fried chicken and some Korean appetizers. It was extremely good, I was quite surprised! Afterwards we went to karaoke! We were singing some Japanese songs and English songs too. Over all it was a great night. My co-worker missed his last train home so he just stayed at my place so he wouldn't have to pay for a taxi home. He was quite surprised that I offered to let him stay. Maybe Japanese don't usually do that? I don't know, but anyway that's what happened last night.

I am going to try and book my ticket back to the states on Monday (payday)! So pretty soon you will know my travel details. Well here are some pics from last night! Enjoy, and thanks for the comments! Oh and Danny, when you threw all that tea on me, that was the funniest and most tramatizing experience ever. HAHA

peace

vince

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Vince!!! I am so excited to tell you how it happened!! Looking at your kareoke pictures reminds me of when we all would sing at the pool house and when you would drop your drink five times in a row lol. Love you and miss you!!!! I am glad you are having a great time over there. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!