Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello

So the weather is starting to heat up here in Osaka. It's no big deal for me since El Paso is hot! I'm just glad that flip-flop weather is back! yeah!!! So what am I going to do this summer? Well, I don't know yet. I hope I can visit somewhere next month. I just don't know who I can go with yet. I want to go to Hiroshima for a few days. Maybe even go see Fukuoka for a few days also. Anyway, I hope something comes up soon. So tomorrow I have to go to the Japanese dentist. Actually tomorrow I am going to get a haircut and go to the dentist. Should be quite interesting haha! :) Well I don't know what to write today. So I will let you know some more good music that I have been listening to lately. Of course I've been listening to the new Coldplay album non-stop lately. My favorite song is "yes". It's just so amazing towards the end. Another good band that I have been listening to, is a band called "goot". They just released a new album called "arranged noise". It's a bit of piano inspired pop-punk. It's a great listen. One more band I will recommend is a band called "Run Kid Run". They are quite good. I can't stop listening to the song on their new album called "One in a Million". Well if you have some time check out some of these bands music. You won't be disappointed.

peace

vince

here is an older song from "run kid run"

We've Only Just Begun


here's the new video from coldplay





p.s. FRANCE PLEASE BEAT ITALY TONIGHT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, ask whether they do wisdom teeth, eh? I need to get mine taken out.

    Sorry I haven't written -- I'm kind of like you in that I have my brother's wedding around the same time as JET, however, unlike you, I am in the midst of the preparation (June 29).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, its Tom here (Tom Fay's English friend) - I've been listening to Run Kid Run a bit, their older album is pretty decent. I think Tooth and nail put out some cool releases even if I have no real interest in their religious beliefs.

    Will keep reading your blog because it's pretty interesting - I write my own one at www.walnuttreerecords.co.uk and updated it a load in Japan!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!