Monday, June 9, 2008

I'll have regular...

Wow, it's quite a while since I have typed something on here. I guess it is a mix of being a bit lazy and me not having much to write about. Last week at my school was a bit busy. The 1st term has finished and the students had exams.

This weekend was busy as well. Friday night I went to eat. I went to this tiny place by my apartment. I always enjoy that place because the cooks are very nice and they make great food! Afterwards I went home and fell asleep. Saturday I met my friends Tom, Tom and Tom. Yes three Tom's in one night. haha We went to eat Italian food, played some arcades and we sang a bit of Karaoke. It was a good night. Afterwards I went back to UK Tom's apartment. We played some a soccer game on Playstation and watched the opening match of Euro 2008. I slept at Tom's apartment because Sunday morning we were going to do a community event in Tom's city. On Sunday Tom and I went to play games and cook pancakes with parents and elementary school students in Daito city. I was quite fun and the children were so dumbfounded by meeting foreigners. We had a good time.

Back to work this week. I'll be back sometime this week to write something I guess.

peace

vince

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post man! Whats your gf's name? God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey uncle vince , its turtle , I just wanted to say hello, I hope you are doing good! I am doing very good and daddy says I'm groing too fast! On wednesday by grandma is coming to meet me here at my house :) I can't wait! Well I gotta go but have a good week ! :) love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. what up neil the monster! haha eri is the name! she absolutely splendid! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!