Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Blog!

Hey everybody! So today is the 1st anniversary of vinceinosaka.blogspot.com. I really can't believe that I have been blogging for a year now. I remember when I first wrote on my page one year ago. I had no idea what would be happening in the year to follow. Well all I can say is that life is really good right now. I couldn't ask for more! Please wish my blog happy birthday! Or you don't have to, but it would be cool. Oh I uploaded my commercial for my English Conversation class. I showed my students today and they laughed kinda hard... They are starting to work on their commercials too. Well enjoy and take care of yourselves.

peace

vince


p.s. hi eri ^_^

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Blog!!!
    I love your video Vince, it is very funny, and a great example to show your students how to have fun with their assignment!!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday VinO Blog! It's been fun and exciting keeping up with your adventures in Japan. May there be many more classic vince moments to come. By the way, your commercial is cool. I hope to see the ones your students make.
    Talk to you soon. xoxooxo
    P.S. The ending was classic family time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED THE VIDEO!!! cutie! happy birthday blogu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL YOUR VIDEO IS FUNNY,,,, HA HA HA,,, LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. tanjoobi omedetou =)

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. mate, happy f-ing bday!! i missed my poor, neglected blog's bday. here's to another good year for both of us. maybe we'll actually meet this time around. lol

    ps

    just 'cause i think it's cool, my word verification is "lqqqq"

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, that video is funny dude! Loving the music at the end too.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!