Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Howdy

As a follow up to my lame post yesterday I wanted to put a few pics from the weekend activities. Tomorrow I will post some information for incoming JETs. So if you are an incoming JET, come back to my blog soon. Maybe you will actually find something useful on my BLOG! haha Take care all.

peace

vince

p.s. the new coldplay album is lovely



a dude playing the new DDR SUPERNOVA game (he was quite spastic)


yeah Tekken 6


Tom and Tom getting down on guitar freaks



a mall in umeda


me, japanese kid and tom. after we made some horrible pancakes and ate them.

*if you want to know what i have been listening to lately
give this splendid band a chance
the band's name is m83. sounds like the 80's (the good part of the 80's) and that's never a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!