Monday, June 2, 2008

June

So it's June and time is really flying. This month is my blog's birthday. My first blog post was on June 26th 2007. It's crazy that I have almost been in Japan for 1 year. So many things I have experienced here. Nobody has come to visit me so far. I don't know if anyone ever will actually. Anyway May is gone and I hope every one will have a great month!

This past weekend was quite good. Last Friday I had to attend an English teachers party. Actually it was a party for English teachers and Foreign language teachers. There were about 15 people total. We ate at a restaurant that served everything tofu. The bottom floor of the restaurant was where they made tofu. The top of the tiny building had a small restaurant that served the tofu that they made at the bottom. Let's just say it was all fresh food. It was delicious. I was skeptical about eating all tofu, but I was very surprised at how good and filling the food was. Afterwards, I went home because I was a little tired. Well I hope you all are doing good. I have been quite happy lately, I'm a lucky guy! Take care!

peace

vince

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vince!
    i'm an incoming JET to the Osaka-shi region of Japan for 2008-2009. I was searching for info on Osaka and JET and came up on your blog (top #3 on the Google search results!)

    So I read through your blog in Japan in one shot, a crazy way to get the compressed version of your year! But really amazing too! Don't quit blogging, it definitely is a good one.

    On another note, I'd really like to hear more about things in Osaka, and especially if you know who is leaving from there. I'm wondering what's in store for me! You can reach me at nadesan@nyu.edu.

    All the best, keep blogging your tale of Japan,

    Sanjay

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!