Tuesday, August 21, 2007

At Language Institute

Sorry for no updates lately. I am currently at the Kansai Language Institute for Japanese Learning. I am at a 3 day language training course so it is a lot of work over here. Everything is going good and when I get back to Matsubara I will start school because it starts on Wednesday. I am nervous about it but I will try my best. Well I will try to get online again soon to do some updates. I have a few new pics of my apartment on myspace. www.myspace.com/fpsv See you soon

8 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent,
    I have no doubt you will be successful learning the Japanese language and above all being an excellent teacher. What lucky kids to have you in their class. Good luck and God Bless you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey vince,just wanna wish you good luck on your first day. Dont worry you'll do just fine.
    love you, sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI VINCENT, I KNOW THAT YOU WILL DO GOOD WHEN YOU START TEACHING AND YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR NEW STUDENTS. REMEMBER TO SHOW THEM SOME PICS FROM EL PASO. HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY. GOOD LUCK, LOVE YA DAD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vinny!!! You are such a vibrant, intelligent and charismatic person. The people who know you are so blessed to have you in their lives. I am positive you will teach your students great things that they will hold dear to them in their hearts, just as your students at Ranchland Middle have. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey bro... so i am a loser and dont know how my space works... how do i check your pics that you have up so far...? Lol Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YEAH!!! AND WHAT THE HECK KINDA WORD IS CHARISMATIC LYNNETTE????

    ReplyDelete
  7. sup man, im playing FF 8 today. yeah i just wanna be squall. love you man. b careful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's up dude! The athletics championship just started. The marathon race maybe isn't the hightlight but whatever :=) Do you feel the vibe from it at your place since it is in Osaka. Take care & Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!