Friday, August 31, 2007

On the job training!!

Rain don`t go away!

Hello I hope to find everybody in fine spirits!!! Currently I am just hanging out in the teachers room and I just finished a class of 24 ichi-nen sei or freshman in the US. So I received every question you could think of from Do you think I am sexy? Do you have a wife? Or get this what apartment number are you!!! HAHAH It was very funny to me that they would ask you these questions and the other teacher would just sit there and laugh. I only answered some of the questions and left some others to their imagination LOL. Anyway in about 2 hours I will go play soccer with the students outside even though it is pouring rain.

The Birthday Incident!

So yesterday I came to school even though I had the day off because my teacher friends invited me to come and watch a dvd of the rafting trip we took a few weeks ago. I will try to show you some of it soon by the way. So I came to school about 430pm and I get inside the classroom and they had bought me a cake and a present for my birthday even though it is not until Sunday! It was really nice of them and considering they know almost no English they still did it. I was happy. My friend hiropon bought me some new shin guards and a pair of soccer socks. It was awesome!! After that I went to eat some grub with my friend Fumiko at the local izakaya near our apartments. So lately Ive been pretty good sometimes I really don't have time to do anything else but work and eat. So now that I have time Im typing my blog.

Grillin it up!!!
So I don't know if I told you but my family sent me a badass George Foreman Grill and I just wanted to let you know it really rocks. I grilled up some steak and made velveeta shells and cheese on Tuesday. Damn that was good!! So Family thanks it really works!! haha :) Tonight I am supposed to go to a drum and bass show with my favorite new zealander Sarah. It will probably be a really late or early night. Then tomorrow Saturday we are supposed to have a bit of a celebration for my birthday. My brit friend John told me something nice last week, I told him that it was weird not having any family here when its my birthday, and he cut me off and said hey we are your family here. Its nice to know even so far away from home some people got your back. I'm trying to copy my friend Patricks blog by putting some surveys up so watch out for that. And please leave some comments whenever you can its greatly appreciated. Oh and uncle bobby I bought a Renault Road Bike it is really nice you would like it. 18 gears. Ok talk to you all soon... peace

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vince, it's so nice to know about your life over there. I check your blog all time, and I read before go to bed, like bed time stories haha...Happy Birthday sexy binceto sen sei~

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCENT!!!!!!!!
    We hope you have a wonderful day. It feels weird not celebrating it together but you know we're Always with you. Health, Happiness and Love to you:) We'll cheer you with a Sam Adams with your name on it.xoxox

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!