Wednesday, August 15, 2007

burning




So today I went walking around with a few friends in Nanba part of Osaka. It was so hot today, about 96 f with about 80 percent humidity. It was ridiculous, and I sweat like crazy. Anyway I shot a few photos of the area so enjoy. On Tuesday I went to a Japanese BBQ, it was good but they really can't barbeque up the standards in Texas... anyway tomorrow and Friday we have orientations all day long AGAIN!!! :( I will be in meetings for a while. Talk to you soon I'm doing ok over here.

5 comments:

  1. Starting to like the sun glasses? :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics. and am glad you are doing well!!! Geez, that weather is just how it is in the dirty south lol. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome pics vince,everything is so colorful.Glad to hear your doing ok,
    miss you lots

    sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shades bro. looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you are doing good over there man!! By the way, Mayday Parade is pretty good!!! THanks for the music!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!