Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A New Bike

So today went pretty well I went to go buy a new bike since the one my predecessor left really REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I bought a nice speed bike with no stupid basket so I am not looking like a granny riding down the street and it is so much faster than the others. The bad thing about today was that I went to go exchange the rest of my US dollars (641) and they were putting my money into a machine to check it and they said that only 340 was valid money, which was complete bullshit!! All my money is real, so now I have only a little bit more Japanese money. I will try to exchange it tomorrow or the next day, if not I will just have to take the risk and send it home in the mail. We'll see... other than that my day was good, I sweat a lot and wow it really drains you. Well I will put some pics up some time this week, talk to you soon :)

vince

5 comments:

  1. hey vince, just wanted to say hi. i dont know how to contact you but there is fifty more in paypal .. love you man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Vince, this makes me sad... that is such b.s. about it not being "real" money. Hang in there! I will keep you in my prayers and look forward to seeing your pictures. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bikes are the best!! Ftw! Glad to see you are doing well... just get your moola! -N

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey vince im so glad you got a bike cuz i know how you hate the bikes with the baskets.well im glad your doing swell,stay safe....love you

    sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..yeah~granny basket doesn't fit you, but maybe great for grocery shopping though :) Did you had the old version bills? coz that happened to me b4, only certin banks take the old version ones.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!