Friday, August 3, 2007

Hello

Sorry everybody for not contacting every one for a long time. The thing is that I have not had a chance to use the internet at all. I have been looking for a internet cafe but i finally was able to use the internet at my school. I am in Matsubara high school now and I have been to my apartment and it is quite small but I think I will like it. I have met two of my teachers. Kishi who is only 26 and she is very nice she helped me get a bank account and my new cell phone today. Also there is Yamada who is also very nice. I just wanted to let every one know Im ok right now. Hopefully soon I will be able to get the internet and put some pics up. Talk to you soon

vince

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are liking it! Mar and i figured you had not had a chance to get internet at your place yet... We miss you and love you Vinny! I am glad you have a cell now, and i am 100% sure it is way better than mine lol take care, can't wait to hear more about your new place. I am so glad that your fellow co workers are helping you settle in! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vincent, We're glad to here you are doing fine. You take your time about posting pics on your blog, just knowing you're fine is what's important. Know we miss and Love you. Stay safe. Don't forget to give me your address and #. Look forward to hearing from you soon. P.S. Millie and Jig say 'Hi'

    ReplyDelete
  3. oy, gaijin!! is there a word in nihongo for mexican? j/k. hope things are well. i am SOO JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. live it up man,,,,,, i saw your pictures u sent, bad ass...... you got some big balls going out there... i love u man,,, careful,,, :) HIGH FIVE MAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynnette told me that you're too tall for your apartment... :( sorry dude

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!