Monday, November 26, 2007

YO!

Hey everybody! Wow it's been a while eh? Well life has been a bit bland lately. I was engulfed in college football this past weekend. I was a bit dissappointed about the Kansas loss but hey it's all good. I love the underdogs in the championship! Today I was thinking about heading back to EP for christmas, so I called up a local travel agency and the cheapest I can get a ticket is about $1,400! It's a tad bit pricey I think. Oh well, I will have to just sit around in Osaka.

I found out today that there is a giant party for the teachers at my school on December 21st. This is called an "enkai". Supposedly all the teachers will go to this party and it will be at a hotel in Namba(where I through the happy time party). I guess I will look forward to this, since I have no idea what to do around xmas. I will figure something out!

Ok, so I went to go eat with my amazingly kawaii friend Fumiko right now. I was trying to get her to take a photo but she said she looked bad (like that is even possible). I will get one though OK! :) We ate some yakitori and some awesome grilled cheese sandwiches! haha :) GOOD TIMES! Not to mention we had a few beers, so it all went down nice. She is a really cool girl. Actually she is the first local girl that I met in my area. Plus we live about 2 blocks away so it's cool. Anyway, I put a few more random pics I took with my cell phone last week and today. Another is the place where we were at eating.

School business... Well today I suggested to the English department to allow me to create an English club. I want my own room and just time to hang out. I know I can get some students in there to speak English, trade English music, watch movies, and just hang out. It will be a cool place to be, also if the students need help with English homework they have a great resource! ME!! I just want to try and do something for myself here. I sometimes feel that they think I am just a kid with no idea how to teach. When in fact I spent 5 years in Uni studying about education... Oh well...

Alright, tomorrow I am going try and hit up a Temple or something to take some photos after work. I hope it's not too dark though, because lately the sun has been going down around 4:30pm. Yes, I know Marcel you are dying to see more pictures haha :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I missed the snow in El Paso during the holiday weekend. It must have been really nice, any EP people send me some pics of the snow. I'm sure "BEN SWANN" and the rest of the ridiculous "KFOX TV" were out there sliding around. (storm 2006) hahaha ;)

Ok, I'm out everybody take care and keep in touch. I'll talk to you soon and don't laugh at my buzzed self done haircut ok! haha see ya !!

peace

vince









oh by the way I'm going to go see YELLOWCARD on Wednesday night IN OSAKA!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. what the dilly yo, just wanted to say hello. you finally posted , its been a while, was kinda worried. glad you are ok man. love ya

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment, and please leave your name. if you don't i have no idea who you are!